MeetChristians.com Tour

Private
Mailbox

Quick
Search

Detailed
Search

Member
Forums

Live
Chat

Polls
space

User
Tools

Help
space

Log Off
space
MeetChristians.com / Forums / Reference, Politics and History

No. 0     Original Topic:  United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 22, 2017 at 12:51 PM   Viewed 529 times     
Thank you Lord for giving Nikki Haley a mouth to speak wisdom. That UN or anyone else will not 'bully' this United States of America...:thumb_up:


God Bless America...Land of the Free and Home of the Brave...:salute:

Making America Great Again!...thank you LORD!
No. 1     Reply: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 22, 2017 at 7:31 PM     
No wonder it is sheltered in USA's soil! :tongue:
No. 2     Reply: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 24, 2017 at 8:36 AM     
Time to move the UN to another country...agenda 21 comes to mind.

that would be part of "draining the swamp"...!

US will most likely leave that evil entity in the near future, now that Israel has left the UNESCO.

USA is a sovereign nation and is able to be self sufficient. We don't 'need' the UN counsel.

Pray for Israel...pray for USA.
No. 3     Reply: Re: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 24, 2017 at 9:43 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

No wonder it is sheltered in USA's soil! :tongue:



The UN can be moved and that is a possibility.

India would be a good place for it!!
No. 4     Reply: Re: Re: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 25, 2017 at 8:26 AM     
Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

No wonder it is sheltered in USA's soil! :tongue:



The UN can be moved and that is a possibility.

India would be a good place for it!!


Yes, to a place that heralded peace in the world for the first time even before Jesus Christ though Buddha.

This is my letter that was sent to our English dailies for publication:

INDIA HAS TAKEN THE RIGHT STAND FOR THE CAUSE OF PALESTINE

Practically the whole world with all its wisdom has rejected the trumpeted call of Trump to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (UN General Assembly vote, 22 Dec.). India has rightly taken a stand to support the Palestinians, who have been displaced for decades and are suffering, despite penny-pinching threat by carrot wielding president! Wealth and power cannot buy a compromise on the just cause for peace in the Middle East.
No. 5     Reply: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 25, 2017 at 9:41 AM     
I know you are antichrist.


United States of America does not support Islam.

...and further more God gave that land to Israel three thousand years ago. 1967 Israel took back control of Gaza. Radical Islam has terrorized Israel for centuries.
Palestinians want something that is not theirs, and thats the way those radicals are, they always want what others have. Islam is Satan's religion and you write an article in a newspaper supporting them...well, go figure.
No. 6     Reply: Re: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 25, 2017 at 6:51 PM     
Verbatim wrote:

I know you are antichrist.


United States of America does not support Islam.

...and further more God gave that land to Israel three thousand years ago. 1967 Israel took back control of Gaza. Radical Islam has terrorized Israel for centuries.
Palestinians want something that is not theirs, and thats the way those radicals are, they always want what others have. Islam is Satan's religion and you write an article in a newspaper supporting them...well, go figure.


I know you support anti-Christ Jews! What a paradox! Pity! No need to harp on buried things! You are deep inside a immoral and stinking ground with false claims:Hole: Wake up from your spiritual slumber!
No. 7     Reply: AMERICA! AMERICA!   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 26, 2017 at 7:53 PM     


https://youtu.be/URbYAaAK9OQ
No. 8     Reply: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 26, 2017 at 8:10 PM     


https://youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc
No. 9     Reply: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  crayons   Gender: M   Age: 61   on  Dec 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM     
Thanks for posting in /pol.

I want to tell you that you are going
to have to carry the torch around here
for a while. Your Doing Fine...God Bless




No. 10     Reply: Re: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 12:19 AM     
Verbatim wrote:



https://youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc


Patriotism is the last resort of a scoundrel--Samuel Johnson!
No. 11     Reply: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 12:50 AM     
I butt heads regularly with a Jew hater/palestinian lover on a Facebook political forum.

Looks like I have to start defending Israel here too.

This is going to be a long thread...
No. 12     Reply: Re: Re: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 5:45 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:



https://youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc


Patriotism is the last resort of a scoundrel--Samuel Johnson!





The LORD says:

Psalm 33.12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

All my money, all my coins and paper bills say...

The United States of America - In God We Trust.

I am a Patriot...meaning I love this country that God blessed me with. I wave this countries flag in honor and love for people who defend it.
GOD BLESS AMERICA...home sweet home!


Should you come and confiscate my money and all I own that symbolizes Patriotism. Well, come on over, I'll be waiting...while you are here, I can show you what the Word of God says about Lord Jesus Christ.


No. 13     Reply: Re: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 5:49 AM     
Bullfighter279 wrote:

I butt heads regularly with a Jew hater/palestinian lover on a Facebook political forum.

Looks like I have to start defending Israel here too.

This is going to be a long thread...




Seems I am doing that too, on a regular basis lately.
No. 14     Reply: Re: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 7:51 AM     
Bullfighter279 wrote:

I butt heads regularly with a Jew hater/palestinian lover on a Facebook political forum.

Looks like I have to start defending Israel here too.

This is going to be a long thread...


I am not familiar with bullfighers' arena nor with bulls and bullxxxx!:naanaa:
No. 15     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 7:54 AM     
Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:



https://youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc


Patriotism is the last resort of a scoundrel--Samuel Johnson!





The LORD says:

Psalm 33.12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

All my money, all my coins and paper bills say...

The United States of America - In God We Trust.

I am a Patriot...meaning I love this country that God blessed me with. I wave this countries flag in honor and love for people who defend it.
GOD BLESS AMERICA...home sweet home!


Should you come and confiscate my money and all I own that symbolizes Patriotism. Well, come on over, I'll be waiting...while you are here, I can show you what the Word of God says about Lord Jesus Christ.


So your God is of the people who rejected Jesus Christ and continue to mock and insult Him! :shock:

Your nation does not trust God, but rather on money and guns in its pursuit of happiness even during worshiping!

So you bomb women, children and innocent civilians who are thousands of miles of away to defend your bread on the table. :no-no:
No. 16     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 8:46 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:



https://youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc


Patriotism is the last resort of a scoundrel--Samuel Johnson!





The LORD says:

Psalm 33.12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

All my money, all my coins and paper bills say...

The United States of America - In God We Trust.

I am a Patriot...meaning I love this country that God blessed me with. I wave this countries flag in honor and love for people who defend it.
GOD BLESS AMERICA...home sweet home!


Should you come and confiscate my money and all I own that symbolizes Patriotism. Well, come on over, I'll be waiting...while you are here, I can show you what the Word of God says about Lord Jesus Christ.


So your God is of the people who rejected Jesus Christ and continue to mock and insult Him! :shock:

Your nation does not trust God, but rather on money and guns in its pursuit of happiness even during worshiping!

So you bomb women, children and innocent civilians who are thousands of miles of away to defend your bread on the table. :no-no:



You are mistaken through ignorance. God is not against war or battle.

Faith in God comes from trusting Him. You give many clues showing you do not know what that means to trust in God.

It is an error to say that God never supports war. Jesus is not a pacifist. In a world filled with evil people, sometimes war is necessary to prevent even greater evil.

Those whom do not trust God and mock Him are the unbelievers and the false professors, those kind are all over the world, just as your own country made up of mostly Hindu and Moslem.
Many countries dispise America, and there are several reasons why.

In America, Christianity is the dominating religion coupled with God as dominating force within it.

You really do not understand.
No. 17     Reply: The Pledge of Allegience   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 9:25 AM     
http://www.ushistory.org/documents/pledge.htm

The Pledge of Allegiance was written in August 1892 by the socialist minister Francis Bellamy (1855-1931). It was originally published in The Youth's Companion on September 8, 1892. Bellamy had hoped that the pledge would be used by citizens in any country.

In its original form it read:

"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
In 1923, the words, "the Flag of the United States of America" were added. At this time it read:

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
In 1954, in response to the Communist threat of the times, President Eisenhower encouraged Congress to add the words "under God," creating the 31-word pledge we say today. Bellamy's daughter objected to this alteration. Today it reads:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Section 4 of the Flag Code states:

The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.", should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute."
The original Bellamy salute, first described in 1892 by Francis Bellamy, who authored the original Pledge, began with a military salute, and after reciting the words "to the flag," the arm was extended toward the flag.

At a signal from the Principal the pupils, in ordered ranks, hands to the side, face the Flag. Another signal is given; every pupil gives the flag the military salute — right hand lifted, palm downward, to a line with the forehead and close to it. Standing thus, all repeat together, slowly, "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands; one Nation indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all." At the words, "to my Flag," the right hand is extended gracefully, palm upward, toward the Flag, and remains in this gesture till the end of the affirmation; whereupon all hands immediately drop to the side.

The Youth's Companion, 1892
Shortly thereafter, the pledge was begun with the right hand over the heart, and after reciting "to the Flag," the arm was extended toward the Flag, palm-down.

In World War II, the salute too much resembled the Nazi salute, so it was changed to keep the right hand over the heart throughout.
No. 18     Reply: The American's Creed   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 65   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 10:16 AM     
The American's Creed
by William Tyler Page

http://www.ushistory.org/documents/creed.htm


I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.

I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.
–Written 1917, accepted by the United States House of Representatives on April 3, 1918.
No. 19     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 6:39 PM     
Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:



https://youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc


Patriotism is the last resort of a scoundrel--Samuel Johnson!





The LORD says:

Psalm 33.12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

All my money, all my coins and paper bills say...

The United States of America - In God We Trust.

I am a Patriot...meaning I love this country that God blessed me with. I wave this countries flag in honor and love for people who defend it.
GOD BLESS AMERICA...home sweet home!


Should you come and confiscate my money and all I own that symbolizes Patriotism. Well, come on over, I'll be waiting...while you are here, I can show you what the Word of God says about Lord Jesus Christ.


So your God is of the people who rejected Jesus Christ and continue to mock and insult Him! :shock:

Your nation does not trust God, but rather on money and guns in its pursuit of happiness even during worshiping!

So you bomb women, children and innocent civilians who are thousands of miles of away to defend your bread on the table. :no-no:



You are mistaken through ignorance. God is not against war or battle.

Faith in God comes from trusting Him. You give many clues showing you do not know what that means to trust in God.

It is an error to say that God never supports war. Jesus is not a pacifist. In a world filled with evil people, sometimes war is necessary to prevent even greater evil.

Those whom do not trust God and mock Him are the unbelievers and the false professors, those kind are all over the world, just as your own country made up of mostly Hindu and Moslem.
Many countries dispise America, and there are several reasons why.

In America, Christianity is the dominating religion coupled with God as dominating force within it.

You really do not understand.


You are dead wrong! Jesus is not for waging war on any nation. Don't quote the OT conveniently. If you do, you are not a believer in Jesus and His words. :Hole:
No. 20     Reply: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 8:38 PM     
Time to Defund the United Nations
Ben Shapiro Ben Shapiro |Posted: Dec 27, 2017 12:01 AM

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2017/12/27/time-to-defund-the-united-nations-n2427203
No. 21     Reply: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 8:42 PM     
Swamp Watch: The United Nations
Sep. 17, 2017 - 5:29 - A sprawling international bureaucracy with endless different bodies and agencies

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5579048028001/?#sp=show-clips
No. 22     Reply: Re: United Nations---a dung pile   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 8:51 PM     
US says it negotiated $285 million cut in United Nations budget

The U.S. Mission to the United Nations said on Sunday that the U.N.'s 2018-2019 budget would be slashed by over $285 million.

The mission said reductions would also be made to the U.N.'s management and support functions.

The "inefficiency and overspending" of the organization is well-known, says U.S. ambassador to the U.N., Nikki Haley.

Published 11:20 AM ET Tue, 26 Dec 2017



United States ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley addresses the U.N. Security Council, December 8, 2017.

The U.S. government says it has negotiated a significant cut in the United Nations budget.

The U.S. Mission to the United Nations said on Sunday that the U.N.'s 2018-2019 budget would be slashed by over $285 million. The mission said reductions would also be made to the U.N.'s management and support functions.

The announcement didn't make clear the entire amount of the budget or specify what effect the cut would have on the U.S. contribution.

U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley said that the "inefficiency and overspending" of the organization is well-known, and she would not let "the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of."

She also said that while the mission was pleased with the results of budget negotiations, it would continue to "look at ways to increase the U.N.'s efficiency while protecting our interests."

Original News sources was AP News: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/26/us-says-it-negotiated-285-million-cut-in-united-nations-budget.html
No. 23     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Jan 13, 2018 at 12:39 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

So you bomb women, children and innocent civilians who are thousands of miles of away to defend your bread on the table. :no-no:


That is not why America goes to War.

America goes to war either to defend itself, our Allies, or for righteousness sake.

The USA does not need other Countries in order to put bread on the table.

America IS the "Breadbasket of the world".

Why do you think all those 3rd world countries such as yours want our $$$.

I'll bet you were a Ganga-smoking hippie during the Vietnam War when the USA fought against Godless, Atheistic Communism.

No. 24     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Jan 13, 2018 at 12:52 AM     
Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:



https://youtu.be/vPKp29Luryc


Patriotism is the last resort of a scoundrel--Samuel Johnson!





The LORD says:

Psalm 33.12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

All my money, all my coins and paper bills say...

The United States of America - In God We Trust.

I am a Patriot...meaning I love this country that God blessed me with. I wave this countries flag in honor and love for people who defend it.
GOD BLESS AMERICA...home sweet home!


Should you come and confiscate my money and all I own that symbolizes Patriotism. Well, come on over, I'll be waiting...while you are here, I can show you what the Word of God says about Lord Jesus Christ.


So your God is of the people who rejected Jesus Christ and continue to mock and insult Him! :shock:

Your nation does not trust God, but rather on money and guns in its pursuit of happiness even during worshiping!

So you bomb women, children and innocent civilians who are thousands of miles of away to defend your bread on the table. :no-no:



You are mistaken through ignorance. God is not against war or battle.

Faith in God comes from trusting Him. You give many clues showing you do not know what that means to trust in God.

It is an error to say that God never supports war. Jesus is not a pacifist. In a world filled with evil people, sometimes war is necessary to prevent even greater evil.

Those whom do not trust God and mock Him are the unbelievers and the false professors, those kind are all over the world, just as your own country made up of mostly Hindu and Moslem.
Many countries dispise America, and there are several reasons why.

In America, Christianity is the dominating religion coupled with God as dominating force within it.

You really do not understand.


Great post!

Christians make up a whopping total of just 2.3% of India's population.

And with heretical apostate anti-biblical beliefs like Deva has it is certainly understandable why...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_India

By contrast 75% of US citizens are Christian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_United_States
No. 25     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Star Spangled Banner   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Jan 13, 2018 at 12:59 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

You are dead wrong! Jesus is not for waging war on any nation. Don't quote the OT conveniently. If you do, you are not a believer in Jesus and His words. :Hole:


Actually Verbatim is spot on concerning war.

Jesus even got angry and used violence.

He made a weapon, a leather whip, and used it to drive out the moneychangers, overturned tables throwing things belonging to others all over the floor, raised his voice, got angry, issued ultimatums and commands, made threats.

Jesus was not a pacifist.

You have watched too many Bollywood movies about Jesus.