MeetChristians.com Tour

Private
Mailbox

Quick
Search

Detailed
Search

Member
Forums

Live
Chat

Polls
space

User
Tools

Help
space

Log Off
space
MeetChristians.com / Forums / General Discussion

No. 0     Original Topic:  A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 20, 2017 at 8:45 PM   Viewed 1920 times     
I will be posting from "Our Daily Bread" with its concluding thought at the end that is brief, thought provoking and catchy! Others are welcome to join.


Saturday 21 October 2017

God is a safe place in life's storms
No. 1     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  CAsandie   Gender: F   Age: 103   on  Oct 20, 2017 at 8:56 PM     
Christ is a lighthouse to wandering vessels.

No. 2     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 21, 2017 at 7:47 PM     
Worship is a heart overflowing with praise to God
No. 3     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 22, 2017 at 8:14 PM     
Life takes on perspective in the light of Christ
No. 4     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 23, 2017 at 8:06 PM     
When we serve others, we serve Jesus
No. 5     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  RadioPreacherMan   Gender: M   Age: 59   on  Oct 24, 2017 at 5:07 AM     
:goodpost: Thanks for creating and sharing this thread Dev ... :2thumbs:
No. 6     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 24, 2017 at 5:51 AM     
RadioPreacherMan wrote:

:goodpost: Thanks for creating and sharing this thread Dev ... :2thumbs:


Looking forward to your sharing
No. 7     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  RadioPreacherMan   Gender: M   Age: 59   on  Oct 24, 2017 at 8:19 AM     
I did not get this from anywhere ... it just came to me this morning ...

Interpretations Can Be Given in Error, but Godly Insight Will Be Right.

No. 8     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 24, 2017 at 9:05 PM     
RadioPreacherMan wrote:

I did not get this from anywhere ... it just came to me this morning ...

Interpretations Can Be Given in Error, but Godly Insight Will Be Right.



For truthful insight one needs the help of the Holy Spirit.

John 14: 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Any interpretation not supported by the words of Jesus is questionable.
No. 9     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 24, 2017 at 9:06 PM     
The spotlight is the place for Christ
No. 10     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 25, 2017 at 11:42 PM     
God's gift to us in Jesus Christ exceeds all gifts.
No. 11     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 26, 2017 at 8:08 PM     
Our needs will never exhaust God's supply
No. 12     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  RadioPreacherMan   Gender: M   Age: 59   on  Oct 27, 2017 at 9:58 AM     
Again ... coming up with some pretty good statements here Dev. Thanks !
No. 13     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 27, 2017 at 11:02 AM     
RadioPreacherMan wrote:

Again ... coming up with some pretty good statements here Dev. Thanks !


Credit goes to "Our Daily Bread" ministries.
No. 14     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 27, 2017 at 8:04 PM     
Where is your focus today?
No. 15     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  RadioPreacherMan   Gender: M   Age: 59   on  Oct 27, 2017 at 8:26 PM     
Just nice that you are sharing it from " The Daily Bread " ...
No. 16     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  crayons   Gender: M   Age: 61   on  Oct 27, 2017 at 8:51 PM     
Safe Space? ((laughin))
you freakin Hippy's.

There aint no such thing as a Safe Space.
Life is tough and anything you think is safe
can disappear tomorrow, unless you live in a bunker
and even than you can be flooded out and drowned.


No. 17     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 28, 2017 at 8:23 PM     
God's warnings are to protect us, not to punish us
No. 18     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 29, 2017 at 8:09 AM     
crayons wrote:

Safe Space? ((laughin))
you freakin Hippy's.

There aint no such thing as a Safe Space.
Life is tough and anything you think is safe
can disappear tomorrow, unless you live in a bunker
and even than you can be flooded out and drowned.


Safe space is heaven.
No. 19     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 64   on  Oct 29, 2017 at 8:27 AM     
"He who prays as he ought will endeavour to live as he prays."

by: John Owen
No. 20     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 29, 2017 at 8:23 PM     
The storms of life prove the strength of our anchor
No. 21     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  crayons   Gender: M   Age: 61   on  Oct 29, 2017 at 8:39 PM     
Well; i used to just pray like Moses
against natural tornado's and storms

Now I have to ask the Lord to send Angels
to fight "Covert US Government" created storms.

not to be confused with TX Dept of weather modification.
No. 22     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 30, 2017 at 9:11 AM     
crayons wrote:

Well; i used to just pray like Moses
against natural tornado's and storms

Now I have to ask the Lord to send Angels
to fight "Covert US Government" created storms.

not to be confused with TX Dept of weather modification.


God will deal with natural problems, you need to deal with man-made problems!
No. 23     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  crayons   Gender: M   Age: 61   on  Oct 30, 2017 at 5:29 PM     
You deal with it tonto;
i have to pray against it.

the new weather towers/sat balls have
6 second nuke energy blaster's/heaters in em.
it's all run by NOOAH weather/a goobermint agency.
they run them tornado's right behind me so the
alphabet media can get video from the lookout point
out here in the country.i've posted a gif of it somewhere
here on this site.

http://weatherwar101.com/

No. 24     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 31, 2017 at 12:15 AM     
Belonging to Christ is not rehabilitation; it's re-creation
No. 25     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 31, 2017 at 12:22 AM     
crayons wrote:

You deal with it tonto;
i have to pray against it.

the new weather towers/sat balls have
6 second nuke energy blaster's/heaters in em.
it's all run by NOOAH weather/a goobermint agency.
they run them tornado's right behind me so the
alphabet media can get video from the lookout point
out here in the country.i've posted a gif of it somewhere
here on this site.

http://weatherwar101.com/



I was told that twisters and tornadoes frequently occur in USA because of automobiles. I don't think God will help on self-inflected disasters.

You can only pray for your the deliverance from such harmful effects.
No. 26     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Oct 31, 2017 at 8:33 PM     
Only Jesus has the living water to quench our spiritual thirst
No. 27     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  crayons   Gender: M   Age: 61   on  Oct 31, 2017 at 9:16 PM     
the Dutch Girl helped me figure out the new Tech.

and i have specific way of praying about things, but
after Harvey I figured out what we were dealing with;
helping me to pray against the AI/Artificial Intelligence programing.

If it was not for the Dutch Girl showing us exactly how they
made Harvey do the Tango as well as cluing us in to all the new tech
I would not know how to specifically spell it out. "I/m Serious"
No. 28     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 5:47 AM     
crayons wrote:

the Dutch Girl helped me figure out the new Tech.

and i have specific way of praying about things, but
after Harvey I figured out what we were dealing with;
helping me to pray against the AI/Artificial Intelligence programing.

If it was not for the Dutch Girl showing us exactly how they
made Harvey do the Tango as well as cluing us in to all the new tech
I would not know how to specifically spell it out. "I/m Serious"


I had natural observation of Tango Dance when we were in Buenos Aires, Argentina, the center of such kind of dance and in our ship to Antarctica.

Before that, we loved Amsterdam of Holland when we were there during our Europe tour.

Rest, I leave it to you to make a natural guess!
No. 29     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  RadioPreacherMan   Gender: M   Age: 59   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 10:41 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

Only Jesus has the living water to quench our spiritual thirst



I especially like this one ! :exactly:
No. 30     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 64   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 11:00 AM     

God does not expect us
To make the seed bear fruit;
Jesus said to plant it,
And pray that it will root. —Pendergraft

from: Our Daily Bread.org
No. 31     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 11:16 AM     
Verbatim wrote:
God does not expect us
To make the seed bear fruit;
Jesus said to plant it,
And pray that it will root. —Pendergraft
from: Our Daily Bread.org


I believe, that opposes what Jesus said:John 15:
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
No. 32     Reply: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 64   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 11:34 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:
God does not expect us
To make the seed bear fruit;
Jesus said to plant it,
And pray that it will root. —Pendergraft
from: Our Daily Bread.org


I believe, that opposes what Jesus said:John 15:
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.



Only by God's grace will one bear fruit...we are just vessels to preach to the "broken"... God's word.
No. 33     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 11:49 AM     
Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:
God does not expect us
To make the seed bear fruit;
Jesus said to plant it,
And pray that it will root. —Pendergraft
from: Our Daily Bread.org


I believe, that opposes what Jesus said:John 15:
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.



Only by God's grace will one bear fruit...we are just vessels to preach to the "broken"... God's word.


Both God's grace and our will are required to bear the fruit. We are not robots created by God.
No. 34     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 64   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 11:56 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:
God does not expect us
To make the seed bear fruit;
Jesus said to plant it,
And pray that it will root. —Pendergraft
from: Our Daily Bread.org


I believe, that opposes what Jesus said:John 15:
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.



Only by God's grace will one bear fruit...we are just vessels to preach to the "broken"... God's word.


Both God's grace and our will are required to bear the fruit. We are not robots created by God.



I am aware of that,Deva...I wasn't 'born again', yesterday.

I understand what you are saying.
No. 35     Reply: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 55   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 1:00 PM     
Devaprakash wrote:

I was told that twisters and tornadoes frequently occur in USA because of automobiles. I don't think God will help on self-inflected disasters.

You can only pray for your the deliverance from such harmful effects.


Someone misinformed you then.

Tornadoes were happening here in the USA well before the invention of the automobile and history books prove it.

Native Americans reported seeing them for thousands of years before the white man ever arrived in North America.

They saw them as gods or spirits and even had names for them. http://www.native-languages.org/legends-tornado.htm

Some known Tornadoes occurring in the 1800's, well before the invention of the automobile: https://truewestmagazine.com/do-any-accounts-exist-of-tornadoes-destroying-settlements-wagon-trains-or-indian-villages-in-the-old-west/

Tornadoes can happen most anywhere in the world except Antartica.

We have the biggest and baddest here in the USA though with KS, NB, ND, SD, TX & OK having the mostest and always have.

Tornadoes are formed from the collision of hi and lo weather pressure systems, with warm, moist air near the surface and cold, dry air above, sometimes resulting in the formation of a supercell. Tornadoes can spawn from supercells.

Here is an article that shows how Tornadoes form and why, including detailed graphics:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/05/150511-tornadoes-storms-midwest-weather-science/

No. 36     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  CAsandie   Gender: F   Age: 103   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 6:53 PM     
BF -- Wow ... an impressive run down on tornadoes! They are quite amazing to witness in real life (Television does not really reveal the 'awe' as exists when seeing one in real life)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------:2

Devaprakash --

Both God's grace and our will are required to bear the fruit. We are not robots created by God.


It is indeed a relationship that requires two! Amen!

:2thumbs:
No. 37     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  crayons   Gender: M   Age: 61   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 7:25 PM     
cant tell you everything; i found out some of the toys
are made here, but NOOA/'who is run by the military' is infected
with libtards right now and they are nothing more than meteorological
marxists intent on nothing less than weather warfare and redistribution
of precipitation.

Check out who owns the weather channel.
No. 38     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  texascowgirl283   Gender: F   Age: 51   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 7:39 PM     
my phone is funny. I was on way to an appt today and when I got near my destination the phone starts talking and says weather precipitation nearby. I started laughing since I been in a storm all the way there. It wasn't nearby, its been there and it did the same thing on the way home and I was in horrible rain practically the entire ride home. It wasn't nearby, it was already pouring rain.
No. 39     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 7:58 PM     
True wisdom begins and ends with God
No. 40     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 8:00 PM     
Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:
God does not expect us
To make the seed bear fruit;
Jesus said to plant it,
And pray that it will root. —Pendergraft
from: Our Daily Bread.org


I believe, that opposes what Jesus said:John 15:
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.



Only by God's grace will one bear fruit...we are just vessels to preach to the "broken"... God's word.


Both God's grace and our will are required to bear the fruit. We are not robots created by God.



I am aware of that,Deva...I wasn't 'born again', yesterday.

I understand what you are saying.


Are you saying 'born again' keeps happening, or is it one time happening?
No. 41     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 8:06 PM     
Bullfighter279 wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

I was told that twisters and tornadoes frequently occur in USA because of automobiles. I don't think God will help on self-inflected disasters.

You can only pray for your the deliverance from such harmful effects.


Someone misinformed you then.

Tornadoes were happening here in the USA well before the invention of the automobile and history books prove it.

Native Americans reported seeing them for thousands of years before the white man ever arrived in North America.

They saw them as gods or spirits and even had names for them. http://www.native-languages.org/legends-tornado.htm

Some known Tornadoes occurring in the 1800's, well before the invention of the automobile: https://truewestmagazine.com/do-any-accounts-exist-of-tornadoes-destroying-settlements-wagon-trains-or-indian-villages-in-the-old-west/

Tornadoes can happen most anywhere in the world except Antartica.

We have the biggest and baddest here in the USA though with KS, NB, ND, SD, TX & OK having the mostest and always have.

Tornadoes are formed from the collision of hi and lo weather pressure systems, with warm, moist air near the surface and cold, dry air above, sometimes resulting in the formation of a supercell. Tornadoes can spawn from supercells.

Here is an article that shows how Tornadoes form and why, including detailed graphics:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/05/150511-tornadoes-storms-midwest-weather-science/



Thank you for very informative input. Looks like there are some peculiar natural characteristics that make tornadoes and twisters very common in some parts of USA. They have never been seen of that magnitude in South India where I live.
No. 42     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 8:07 PM     
crayons wrote:

cant tell you everything; i found out some of the toys
are made here, but NOOA/'who is run by the military' is infected
with libtards right now and they are nothing more than meteorological
marxists intent on nothing less than weather warfare and redistribution
of precipitation.

Check out who owns the weather channel.
:laugh:
No. 43     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 1, 2017 at 8:10 PM     
texascowgirl283 wrote:

my phone is funny. I was on way to an appt today and when I got near my destination the phone starts talking and says weather precipitation nearby. I started laughing since I been in a storm all the way there. It wasn't nearby, its been there and it did the same thing on the way home and I was in horrible rain practically the entire ride home. It wasn't nearby, it was already pouring rain.


Nobody seriously believes a weatherman. Now you can add your phone too to the list! :biggrin:
No. 44     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Verbatim   Gender: F   Age: 64   on  Nov 2, 2017 at 8:36 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

Verbatim wrote:
God does not expect us
To make the seed bear fruit;
Jesus said to plant it,
And pray that it will root. —Pendergraft
from: Our Daily Bread.org


I believe, that opposes what Jesus said:John 15:
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.



Only by God's grace will one bear fruit...we are just vessels to preach to the "broken"... God's word.


Both God's grace and our will are required to bear the fruit. We are not robots created by God.



I am aware of that,Deva...I wasn't 'born again', yesterday.

I understand what you are saying.


Are you saying 'born again' keeps happening, or is it one time happening?



It's one time, Deva, one time.
No. 45     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 2, 2017 at 9:49 PM     
A willing spirit changes the drudgery of duty into a labor of love
No. 46     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 3, 2017 at 8:02 PM     
Hope in the heart puts a smile on the face
No. 47     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 4, 2017 at 8:22 PM     
Work for justice; pray for mercy.
No. 48     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 5, 2017 at 7:11 PM     
God's call to a task includes His strength to complete it
No. 49     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 6, 2017 at 7:43 PM     
God gives us second chances.

No wonder Paul, who was growing spiritually, ungodly refused to give Mark a second chance on his second missionary journey!
No. 50     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  RadioPreacherMan   Gender: M   Age: 59   on  Nov 7, 2017 at 11:47 AM     
Devaprakash wrote:

Hope in the heart puts a smile on the face



Amen ! :biggrin:
No. 51     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 7, 2017 at 6:47 PM     
Praying for others is a privilege--and a responsibility.
No. 52     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 8, 2017 at 7:30 PM     
The living God will always be our shelter.
No. 53     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 9, 2017 at 7:05 PM     
The more we live like Jesus, the more others will be drawn to Him.
No. 54     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 10, 2017 at 7:08 PM     
Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.Isaiah 40:31
No. 55     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 12, 2017 at 12:52 AM     
The most treasured gift we can give to God is our love.
No. 56     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 12, 2017 at 7:10 PM     
God's commands can overpower Satan's suggestions.
No. 57     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 13, 2017 at 7:03 PM     
God is greater than our greatest problem.
No. 58     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  CAsandie   Gender: F   Age: 103   on  Nov 14, 2017 at 9:03 AM     

Some good ones Devaprakash (I've enjoyed reading these).

No. 59     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 14, 2017 at 6:29 PM     
Praise comes naturally when you count your blessings.
No. 60     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 15, 2017 at 7:17 PM     
We can go a lot further together than we can alone.
No. 61     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  RadioPreacherMan   Gender: M   Age: 59   on  Nov 15, 2017 at 7:25 PM     
Devaprakash wrote:

We can go a lot further together than we can alone.



Amen ! :2thumbs:
No. 62     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 16, 2017 at 6:46 PM     
God comforts His people.
No. 63     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 17, 2017 at 7:58 PM     
Reflect the Son and shine for Him.
No. 64     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 18, 2017 at 8:05 PM     
God masterfully creates each person with uniqueness and purpose.
No. 65     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 19, 2017 at 6:49 PM     
In the midst of troubles, peace can be found in Jesus.
No. 66     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 20, 2017 at 7:14 PM     
Jesus calls us to give our lives in serving Him.
No. 67     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 21, 2017 at 7:02 PM     
Worship takes the focus off us and places it where it belongs - on God.
No. 68     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 22, 2017 at 7:30 PM     
Well-timed silence can be more eloquent than words.
No. 69     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 23, 2017 at 7:03 PM     
Jesus is the only friend who never disappoints.
No. 70     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 24, 2017 at 7:07 PM     
We are never alone
No. 71     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 25, 2017 at 6:31 PM     
It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich -- DIETRICH BONHOEFFER
No. 72     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 26, 2017 at 7:23 PM     
God gives us a new start.
No. 73     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 27, 2017 at 6:43 PM     
God through His love created the world. Praise Him!
No. 74     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 28, 2017 at 7:20 PM     
Jesus calls us to stand with others as if we were in their place.
No. 75     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 29, 2017 at 7:17 PM     
God opens the gates of heaven to those who open their hearts to Him.
No. 76     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Nov 30, 2017 at 7:42 PM     
Jesus's kingdom is upside-down.
No. 77     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 1, 2017 at 7:03 PM     
When we are abandoned to God, He works through us all the time.
No. 78     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 2, 2017 at 7:27 PM     
We wait for God's promises,believing they will come true.
No. 79     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 3, 2017 at 6:59 PM     
The good news of Jesus's birth is a source of joy for all people.
No. 80     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 4, 2017 at 7:49 PM     
A focus on the Lord is the beginning of joy.
No. 81     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 5, 2017 at 6:53 PM     
Obedience to God flows freely from a heart of love.
No. 82     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 6, 2017 at 7:11 PM     
A Christian's life is the window through which others can see Jesus.
No. 83     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 7, 2017 at 5:20 PM     
Give your all to Christ who gave His all for you.
No. 84     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 8, 2017 at 7:20 PM     
In Jesus, true and lasting transformation is possible.
No. 85     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 9, 2017 at 7:07 PM     
Our stories of failure can be God's stories of success.
No. 86     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 10, 2017 at 7:02 PM     
Trust Jesus to show you how you can be used by Him.
No. 87     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 11, 2017 at 6:57 PM     
God's care for me eases my mind.
No. 88     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 12, 2017 at 6:47 PM     
Wise is the person who would rather give honor than receive it.
No. 89     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 13, 2017 at 7:14 PM     
Praise is a song of a soul set free.
No. 90     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 14, 2017 at 7:18 PM     
Humble work becomes holy work when it's done for God.
No. 91     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 15, 2017 at 6:32 PM     
God's name: handle with care.
No. 92     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 16, 2017 at 8:22 PM     
Humility toward God will make us gentle toward others.
No. 93     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 17, 2017 at 6:56 PM     
Dark fears flee in the light of God's presence.
No. 94     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 18, 2017 at 7:16 PM     
Christmas is about God taking extreme measures to reclaim those who were lost.
No. 95     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 19, 2017 at 6:48 PM     
The Lamb of God is also the Lion of Judah.
No. 96     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 21, 2017 at 10:35 AM     
The birth of Christ brought God to man; the cross of Christ brings man to God.
No. 97     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 21, 2017 at 7:10 PM     
God became one of us so that we might become one with Him.
No. 98     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 22, 2017 at 7:26 PM     
God's gift to a dying world is the life-giving Savior.
No. 99     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 23, 2017 at 6:10 PM     
Without Christ there is no hope. Charles Spurgeon
No. 100     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 24, 2017 at 7:32 PM     
May you know the peace of Christmas every day of the year.
No. 101     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 25, 2017 at 6:38 PM     
The essential fact of Christianity is that God thought all humanity worth the sacrifice of His Son. WILLIAM BARCLAY
No. 102     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 26, 2017 at 7:08 PM     
Remember to thank God for the ordinary as well as the extraordinary.
No. 103     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 27, 2017 at 6:33 PM     
God is our refuge.
No. 104     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 28, 2017 at 6:56 PM     
Our faith in Jesus is to be like that of a trusting child.
No. 105     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 29, 2017 at 6:23 PM     
When you're weary in life's struggles, find your rest in the Lord.
No. 106     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 30, 2017 at 7:23 PM     
If God cares for birds, will He not care for His children?
No. 107     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Dec 31, 2017 at 6:43 PM     
The powers of evil around you are no match for the power of Jesus within you.
No. 108     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 1, 2018 at 7:15 PM     
The good news of the gospel is too good to keep to ourselves.
No. 109     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 2, 2018 at 6:50 PM     
God alone is worthy of our worship.
No. 110     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 3, 2018 at 7:17 PM     
The secret of peace is to give every anxious care to God.
No. 111     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 4, 2018 at 6:37 PM     
We follow the example of Christ when we serve people in need.
No. 112     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 5, 2018 at 6:59 PM     
Daily blessings are daily reminders of God.
No. 113     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 6, 2018 at 7:06 PM     
Jesus Christ is not valued at all until He is valued above all. AUGUSTINE
No. 114     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 7, 2018 at 7:15 PM     
Because God is powerful, change is possible.
No. 115     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 8, 2018 at 6:38 PM     
The difference Christ makes in your life is a story worth telling.
No. 116     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 9, 2018 at 7:32 PM     
God's love for us empowers us to serve others.
No. 117     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Jan 9, 2018 at 8:16 PM     
"Our Daily Bread" promotes New World Order

http://sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2014/02/our-daily-bread.html
No. 118     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 9, 2018 at 10:03 PM     
Bullfighter279 wrote:

"Our Daily Bread" promotes New World Order

http://sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2014/02/our-daily-bread.html
:naanaa:
No. 119     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Bullfighter279   Gender: M   Age: 103   on  Jan 9, 2018 at 10:20 PM     
The Danger of False Teachers

https://issuu.com/ourdailybreadministries/docs/the-danger-of-false-teachers
No. 120     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 10, 2018 at 4:36 AM     
Bullfighter279 wrote:

The Danger of False Teachers

https://issuu.com/ourdailybreadministries/docs/the-danger-of-false-teachers


I see number of them everywhere in the garb of making money! :icon_eek:
No. 121     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 10, 2018 at 6:36 PM     
The gospel of truth shines through the brokenness of God's people.
No. 122     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 11, 2018 at 7:07 PM     
The journey is as important as the destination.
No. 123     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 12, 2018 at 6:43 PM     
God is a safe resting place.
No. 124     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 13, 2018 at 7:27 PM     
Christ showed His love by dying for us; we show ours by living for Him.
No. 125     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 14, 2018 at 7:05 PM     
Christ's love creates unity in the midst of diversity.
No. 126     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 15, 2018 at 6:27 PM     
All of God's creation bears witness to Him as our great Creator.
No. 127     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 16, 2018 at 6:54 PM     
God is in the small things as well as the great.
No. 128     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 17, 2018 at 6:52 PM     
Confidence in God enables us to live out our faith patiently.
No. 129     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 18, 2018 at 7:11 PM     
Human power is inadequate to accomplish God's purposes.
No. 130     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 19, 2018 at 6:46 PM     
The Maker of the universe is the helper of God's people!
No. 131     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 20, 2018 at 7:50 PM     
Remembering our Creator can be our personal anthem.
No. 132     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  CAsandie   Gender: F   Age: 104   on  Jan 21, 2018 at 12:31 PM     
... This perfect truth so written concerning our daily bread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-0EgzOWkvc





No. 133     Reply: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 21, 2018 at 6:20 PM     
CAsandie wrote:

... This perfect truth so written concerning our daily bread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-0EgzOWkvc


:thumb_up: Conforming with the words of Jesus in our lives is our spiritual communion with Him according to John 6, not an invented ritual based on Paul.
No. 134     Reply: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 21, 2018 at 6:23 PM     
God can bring times of growth out of our times of heartache.
No. 135     Reply: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  CAsandie   Gender: F   Age: 104   on  Jan 21, 2018 at 7:52 PM     
Devaprakash wrote:

CAsandie wrote:

... This perfect truth so written concerning our daily bread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-0EgzOWkvc

:thumb_up: Conforming with the words of Jesus in our lives is our spiritual communion with Him according to John 6, not an invented ritual based on Paul.


I will not come back to respond to you as I am not after strife nor do I concur with your battles against Brethren here. Getting the last word in with strife does not bring any 'light' to the surface of dark words against anyone, let alone an Apostle of Christ.

I will respond once here and possibly the last time in regards to your persecution against Paul.

The affliction Paul had is clearly penned in scripture (it was persecution). Many fail to read. Paul was once a Pharisee until his rebirth in Christ. He suffered greater persecution while alive than many. He could not hide his past nor hide his ministry for Christ (it was well known). His love for Christ that is...

I do at times see less than humility in some of his writings and other times greater humility than shown by the 12. He is not Christ Whom is Perfect, but a Brother in Christ who has done 'more' out of his love for Christ than many who have walked this earth.

For this very reason you remain foolish in understanding Paul even with your greater studies (Paul devoted his life and death to Christ and such a love even as great as David's erases a multitude of imperfections).

Is there any greater love than to lay down one's very life for another though? Paul had a greater understanding than you or I. All your insults against this Brother and persecution will never change that very fact nor the fact that he was recognized by the 12 as an Apostle (not one of the 12, but an Apostle).

Apostle in Greek:

apostolos: a messenger, one sent on a mission, an apostle
Original Word: ἀπόστολος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: apostolos
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-os'-tol-os)
Short Definition: an apostle, a messenger, an envoy, a delegate
Definition: a messenger, envoy, delegate, one commissioned by another to represent him in some way, especially a man sent out by Jesus Christ Himself to preach the Gospel; an apostle.


You insult the Lord Jesus when you insult whom the Lord sent to convey His message.

So it is seen.

A thought to ponder: Seek peace over persecution of another -- if you desire to do good and what is pleasing before the Lord.



No. 136     Reply: Re: Re: Re: Re: A thought to ponder about!   
By:  Devaprakash   Gender: M   Age: 73   on  Jan 22, 2018 at 4:28 AM     
CAsandie wrote:

Devaprakash wrote:

CAsandie wrote:

... This perfect truth so written concerning our daily bread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-0EgzOWkvc

:thumb_up: Conforming with the words of Jesus in our lives is our spiritual communion with Him according to John 6, not an invented ritual based on Paul.


I will not come back to respond to you as I am not after strife nor do I concur with your battles against Brethren here. Getting the last word in with strife does not bring any 'light' to the surface of dark words against anyone, let alone an Apostle of Christ.

I will respond once here and possibly the last time in regards to your persecution against Paul.

The affliction Paul had is clearly penned in scripture (it was persecution). Many fail to read. Paul was once a Pharisee until his rebirth in Christ. He suffered greater persecution while alive than many. He could not hide his past nor hide his ministry for Christ (it was well known). His love for Christ that is...

I do at times see less than humility in some of his writings and other times greater humility than shown by the 12. He is not Christ Whom is Perfect, but a Brother in Christ who has done 'more' out of his love for Christ than many who have walked this earth.

For this very reason you remain foolish in understanding Paul even with your greater studies (Paul devoted his life and death to Christ and such a love even as great as David's erases a multitude of imperfections).

Is there any greater love than to lay down one's very life for another though? Paul had a greater understanding than you or I. All your insults against this Brother and persecution will never change that very fact nor the fact that he was recognized by the 12 as an Apostle (not one of the 12, but an Apostle).

Apostle in Greek:

apostolos: a messenger, one sent on a mission, an apostle
Original Word: ἀπόστολος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: apostolos
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-os'-tol-os)
Short Definition: an apostle, a messenger, an envoy, a delegate
Definition: a messenger, envoy, delegate, one commissioned by another to represent him in some way, especially a man sent out by Jesus Christ Himself to preach the Gospel; an apostle.


You insult the Lord Jesus when you insult whom the Lord sent to convey His message.

So it is seen.

A thought to ponder: Seek peace over persecution of another -- if you desire to do good and what is pleasing before the Lord.


You, as expected, are propping up Paul at the cost of Jesus' words. Salvation though Jesus, not through Paul! Jesus called him an 'instrument' to reach out both Jews and Gentiles. There is nothing like an apostleship for Gentiles! Secular definition has no spiritual value. :Hole::headbang::no-no: